Live.the.Future's Space

Wednesday, April 05, 2006

New "featurette" for this blog

I've just added another little block-column to the right-hand sidebar of this blog, titled What I'm "Reading" Now. "Reading" is in quotes because some of the books I don't actually read, but listen to on CD or MP3. My job requires me to spend enough time in my car each day that audiobooks are a good alternative to music or talk radio. (Plus the antenna's broken on my car, so radio reception is kinda crappy.)

In the past month or so I've also taken a liking to the wonderful world of podcasting. I can download a podcast MP3, burn it to CD-RW, and listen to it in my car. My current podcast faves: Scientific American, and NPR's Science Friday. What can I say, I'm a science geek. :^)

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home